axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 1.3 release
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 04:09:37 GMT
 > Are there any more bugs were trying to fix?
We have not closed out AXISCPP-89 and AXISCPP-103. However, we have gone well beyond the sizes
mentioned in those issues. So can we call them close?

Apart from that, I do not see any other issues that we need to fix before 1.3 final.

Thinking of winning users, I have taken some time and fixed simple axis server as well (works
on
Linux - need to test on  Windows)

> Yes I'm doing this for 1.3. When building the source there are lot of
> warnings appearing. I think we can eliminate most of them with little
> effort. Removing most of them is trivial.

Good stuff!!!

> Once this done I suggest making
> a code freeze in two days for two days?

So we freeze it by EOD Wednesday (that is Thursday morning) and release by EOD Friday (22nd
OCT)?

Please make sure to test for http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-110 once the packaging
is done, before the release notice is made (I could also help with this)

Thanks,
Samisa...