axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From damitha kumarage <dami...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: AXISCPP-89 and Transport2
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:17:36 GMT
Hi Samisa,sanjaya

I tested with some large string arrays in linux and the results are
attached.
It seems by testing with sending 2.5MB arrays 100 times, using xerces is
about 30% fast than using the expat parser(see attached results). This
is very strange since I remember long time back this was quite the
opposite. May be after improvement by sanjaya sometime back resulted in
this change.

I also send a 225MB array(parser is xerces. expat fails on more than
4mb). I set for 10 runs but server fails after 2 runs. It takes about
244 seconds to complete a run(see attached)

Sanjaya, is it possible to run these tests in windows using large-arrays
test?. I used axis2 transport for all tests.

thanks
damitha