axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From damitha kumarage <dami...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Code freeze for Axis C++ 1.3 final release.
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 09:31:53 GMT
Hi,

How about mentioning the problems with the old transport, pointing that
that the new transport solve most of them yet it is not tested properly.
I suggest that we put this information on a RELEASE-NOTE document giving
a reference to it in user guide. Samisa could you prepare such a
document if this is ok.

thanks
damitha