axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: ANT scripts for building Axis C client
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 09:32:19 GMT

+1 for seperate doc - but with links (obviously!) off the main build page.

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Re: ANT scripts for building Axis C
             Developers List"          client

Hi Adrian,
    Thank you for the effort on ant script.
> It is my intention to update
> the web pages to describe more fully how to use these scripts.

+1.
I think it is better to have a seperate html doc on ant based build,
rhather than integrating doc
on ant procedures with existing installation gude.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--- John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> Does this mean we can get a Gump build now - or is there anything else we
> can do to help
>
> John Hawkins
>

>              Adrian

>              Dick/UK/IBM@IBMGB