axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis: cpp client and java server
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:46:46 GMT

Well, it could be the "set-Cookie" header you have - anyone out there tried
with cookies on?

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Sun-ONE-Web-Server/6.1
Date:=
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 14:47:25 GMT
=
Set-cookie: JSESSIONID=3DACC4F7B42B1C04A34EB84533E294AF50;Path=3D/axis=0D
=
Transfer-encoding: chunked

01e5
<?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"UTF=
-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv=3D"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap=
/envelope/" xmlns:xsd=3D"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi=3D"h=
ttp://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<soapenv:Body>
<ns1:quote=
Response soapenv:encodingStyle=3D"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encodin=
g/" xmlns:ns1=3D"http://DefaultNamespace">
<ns1:quoteReturn xsi:type=3D=
"xsd:string">No quotes.</ns1:quoteReturn>
</ns1:quoteResponse>
</soa=
penv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
0

John Hawkins

             "Santo Amendola"
             <Santo.Amendola@v
             ptech.it>                                                  To
                                       "Apache AXIS C User List"
             20/09/2004 16:44          <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>,
                                       "Apache AXIS C User List"
                                       <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
                                       John Hawkins/UK/IBM@IBMGB
                                                                   Subject
                                       Axis: cpp client and java server

I try with the 1.3 beta, but I have the same problem.
There is a way to solve this problem on the server (written in java)?

thanks
--Santo