axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <>
Subject Re: Transport headers in Response
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:34:23 GMT

It does not make sense does it? If we consider that the stub is transport

However, (different I know) we do have the situation where the handler
wanted to set the URI and timeout on the way out. But this is still
reasonably transport agnostic (ish)

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
             29/09/2004 09:50          <>
              "Apache AXIS C           Transport headers in Response
             Developers List"

Hi All,
    The client transport implementations that we have at the moment do not
care about the
incomming transport headers; they are just discarded.
    We could easily capture the incomming HTTP headers in the response.
However, my question is,
should we allow the Stub class to access these HTTP heades in the respose?
(does it make sense?)
    If the above is required, we may have to update the current API for the
stub class.

Do you Yahoo!?