axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <>
Subject Re: How to put pages onto apache sire
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:37:25 GMT

can I say it back to you to check please -

Are you saying that I have to
1. write the ihtml in ws-axis (I assume some kind of forrest input file)
2. "forrest" it
3. copy the files to ws-site
4. commit the files in ws-axis ?

John Hawkins

             29/09/2004 06:28          "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
             Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C                                       Subject
             Developers List"          Re: How to put pages onto apache

> Hi,

When you update a page in docs in the CVS.Just copy the details to the
relevant place in ws-axis which is also in CVS & build it in forrest

For eg:Lets say

You changed the windev-guide in CVS.Just copy the details to
ws-axis\site\src\documentation\content\xdocs\cpp windev-guide.ihtml.

Then build it in forrest source.

After building check in the following path whether the relevant changes
that were done are there.

ws-axis\site\build\site\cpp windev-guide.html.

If that reflects all the changes then paste the html and the pdf to

Then in the CVS, committ the windev-guide.ihtml & the
windev-guide.html(which is in targets)

> Hi Folks,
> asking the same question as Adrian a few days ago (no answer yet).
> If I update docs in CVS how do they go onto apache site - what do I have
> do?
> John Hawkins

View raw message