axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: C++ Web Services article
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:21:21 GMT

Cool :-)

We are in the middle of getting regular daily builds put up to the apache
site. If you can tell us how to create the mage then we can get it put into
this process :-) If it's easy then we can put it into the ANT scripts for
you.

Our builds are going to be built on

Xerces as parser,
libwww as transport (providing Samisa can make it work  in next few wks)

    Intel redhat Adv svr 3.0 (linux kernel 2.4.21-15.EL smp)Update 2  - gcc
    3.2.3 (built into OS)
    Win 2003 - MS Dev 6.0
    AIX 5.1 ML4 - Visual Age C++ 6.0.0.0

John Hawkins

             Valentine
             Kouznetsov
             <vkuznet@yahoo.co                                          To
             m>                        Apache AXIS C Developers List
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
             23/09/2004 15:07                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: C++ Web Services article
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

If project is interesting of making Linux RPMs.
I had quite a bit of experience with them and can
try to make one(s) for axis.

If so, I need to know some preferences:
- which XML parser to use (I used expat on Linux)
- which release to use (so far I used 1.2 with success
for my business project)
- which Linux distribution to use (so far I used
Fedora and RedHat 9), I can make spec files which can
be tested and used for other Linux distributions

One comment though, I can start only in mid-October,
since I'm going to conference and need to prepare a
lot of stuff.

Valentin.

http://www.webservicespipeline.com/howto/showArticle.jhtml?articleId=29116818