axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Bad HTTP state with threads.
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:39:15 GMT
Hi All,
    I am trying to use LibWWW with threads.

    I get the following error at times:
"HTTP.c:1375 Bad http state 121845532"
    What does this mean? What am I doing wrong?

NOTES:
1. I have configured my LibWWW build with:
./configure --enable-reentrant --with-extension --with-expat=no
2. I am trying to use POST with
        HTProfile_newNoCacheClient ("AxisCpp", "1.3");
        HTMethod_setExtensionMethod (METHOD_EXT_0, "POST", NO);
3. I start the event loop using HTEventList_newLoop(); on a seperate thread only once
4. I keep on reading and writing using multiple threds.

    Appreciate your help.
Regards,
Samisa...