axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Valentine Kouznetsov <vkuz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Port to Solaris
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:58:26 GMT
Hi,
I just tested the code compiled on my Solaris node
which I compiled using new ant/build.xml approach. It
works fine for application I used (to access from
legacy C++ particular web service). I would vote that
build.xml is more easy to use on Solaris, althout it
required to install ant, etc.
It worthwhile to mention that I still failed to build
Java part (compileWSDLs) on both Linux and Solaris. I
hope I don't have all required components on my system
to compile Java. Hope to comeback to this problem next
week.
Valentin.