axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <>
Subject Re: Syncing documentation structure in Web Site with that of CVS
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 05:09:40 GMT
Hi All,
   I prepared an idex.html file (see attachment) to be placed in docs folder (and web site

   At the moment WSDL2Ws tool info is hidden inside architecture doc. I think it is worth
it on main page.
   Also, memory managemnt is one of the key areas often users question. Hence I included a
management guide. I will parepare an initial memory management gide based on past emails.

   I have a referance material section, under which any other topics of interest could be
   Please give your thoughts.