axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Test structure
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 02:08:27 GMT
A question:
> My position is that we should just stick with what we've got and write both
> Java and C services for them.

Would these Java services run with only Axis Java or support multiple Java engines?

A suggestion:
> Any one else got any opinions? Otherwise I'm going to create a Java and C
> service structure asap.

We currently have C++ services in samples/server/ and tests/server/ folders.
May be you add C++ services to those and create 'java' sub folders in those for Java.

Guys who have more experiance with server side please comment.

Thanks,
Samisa...