axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From rang...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: How to put pages onto apache sire
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:28:12 GMT

> Hi,

When you update a page in docs in the CVS.Just copy the details to the
relevant place in ws-axis which is also in CVS & build it in forrest
source.

For eg:Lets say

You changed the windev-guide in CVS.Just copy the details to
ws-axis\site\src\documentation\content\xdocs\cpp windev-guide.ihtml.

Then build it in forrest source.

After building check in the following path whether the relevant changes
that were done are there.

ws-axis\site\build\site\cpp windev-guide.html.

If that reflects all the changes then paste the html and the pdf to
ws-site\targets\axis\cpp

Then in the CVS, committ the windev-guide.ihtml & the
windev-guide.html(which is in targets)

Regards,
Rangika