axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From rang...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: How to put pages onto apache sire
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 04:21:49 GMT

Subject: Re: How to put pages onto apache sire
From:    "John Hawkins" <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com>
Date:    Wed, September 29, 2004 8:37 am
To:      "Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>

Yes...... and commit the files in ws-axis(commit the source)and commit the
changes that were done to ws-site.

Rangika

Hmm,

can I say it back to you to check please -

Are you saying that I have to
1. write the ihtml in ws-axis (I assume some kind of forrest input file)
2. "forrest" it
3. copy the files to ws-site
4. commit the files in ws-axis ?

John Hawkins

             rangika@opensourc
 e.lk
             29/09/2004 06:28          "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C                                       Subject
             Developers List"          Re: How to put pages onto apache
                                       sire

> Hi,

When you update a page in docs in the CVS.Just copy the details to the
relevant place in ws-axis which is also in CVS & build it in forrest
source.

For eg:Lets say

You changed the windev-guide in CVS.Just copy the details to
ws-axis\site\src\documentation\content\xdocs\cpp windev-guide.ihtml.

Then build it in forrest source.

After building check in the following path whether the relevant changes
that were done are there.

ws-axis\site\build\site\cpp windev-guide.html.

If that reflects all the changes then paste the html and the pdf to
ws-site\targets\axis\cpp

Then in the CVS, committ the windev-guide.ihtml & the
windev-guide.html(which is in targets)

Regards,
Rangika