axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Generated source in CVS
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:52:03 GMT

In which directory are you talking about? I see a load of directories
called "gen_src" in tests/client?

I am a little confused as to why we don't just have the one fully automated
test suite?

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
             <samisa_abeysingh
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
                                                                        cc

              "Apache AXIS C           Generated source in CVS
             Developers List"

Hi All,
    As we go on building test cases, the CVS is seem to be getting filled
with generated source.
    In case of inquire_v2 WSDL (UDDI) this is worse.

    Would it be a good iead to check in only the client (user written)
code, a rerad me and a
chell script to generate the code on to CVS. This will considerably reduce
the time requred to
checkout cvs. We can always generate code locally. (The idea is that the
WSDL tool should always
generate correct code :-))

Thansk,
Samisa...