axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <>
Subject Re: Implementation of SOAPTransport interface using LibWWW for client
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 08:21:53 GMT

Excellent work Samisa !

John Hawkins

             Samisa Abeysinghe
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
             02/08/2004 08:06          <>
              "Apache AXIS C           Re: Implementation of SOAPTransport
             Developers List"          interface using LibWWW for

Hi All,
   I have been fortunate enough to get the threads working with LibWWW.

   I have tested this on Linux and did not find any problems.

   I have included some documentation in docs/LibWWW-transport-HOWTO.txt.
(threds, 100-continue,
use of Expat etc.)
   The same is avaialble at src/transport/libwww/readme.txt

   Lahiru has included some info on how to use this transport on Windows.
   If possible please test the latest on Windows. (it is worth testing
thread safety on windows as

Do you Yahoo!?