axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <>
Subject Re: Generated source in CVS
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:01:19 GMT

I agree that only the client code should be placed into CVS.   As it is
vital the tests always use generated code from the latest WSDL2Ws tooling,
and this is a simple way of forcing the issue - not to mention reducing
clutter and checkout times.

Adrian Dick (

             Samisa Abeysinghe
                                       Apache AXIS C Developers List
             26-08-04 15:36            <>
              "Apache AXIS C           Generated source in CVS
             Developers List"

Hi All,
    As we go on building test cases, the CVS is seem to be getting filled
with generated source.
    In case of inquire_v2 WSDL (UDDI) this is worse.

    Would it be a good iead to check in only the client (user written)
code, a rerad me and a
chell script to generate the code on to CVS. This will considerably reduce
the time requred to
checkout cvs. We can always generate code locally. (The idea is that the
WSDL tool should always
generate correct code :-))

Do you Yahoo!?