axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Wollscheid <woll...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Problems with WS-Transaction WSDLs and WSDL2Ws
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:52:21 GMT
Hi, I'm playing with the WS-Transaction WSDLs and axis-c. I want to
generate client and server code for these WSDLs.

I've tried both the V1.2 and today's CVS version. There are some runtime
errors and also some compile errors.

I initially reported this in this bug
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-96 . This was with V1.1 and
yesteray I updated the bug with the information using axis-c V1.2

I can provide the WSDLs and any other information that's necessary to
investigate and fix this.

Thanks, Dirk

Dirk Wollscheid
DB2 Webservices Development  and other Database/Java/XML stuff
email: wollsch@us.ibm.com, phone: 1.408.463.2802, T/L: 543.2802
"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them
yourself. " - A. W.
"You can hide what you know, but you can't hide what you don't know" -
Unknown