axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [keyword conflicts]Skeletons and stubs are generating for inquire_v2.wsdl
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:01:22 GMT
Hi All,
    As per Susantha's suggestion, I fixed the header file inclusion problems (and commited),
using
a typedef for the types having xsd__string as the base type.

    I did test this with the existing samples and did not find any problems.
    This makes the UDDI WSDL (inquire_v2.wsdl) to compile without problems. However, we need
the
solution currently being implemented by Susantha to make the whole thing work properly.

    Please report problems if you find any problems with the fix that I have proviced.
Thanks,
Samisa...