axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Test suite for Axis C++
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 03:23:10 GMT
Hi Damitha,
    I have few ideas on the test scripts.

1. In platform/linux/buildTestCase.sh wsdl tool is built using ant for each and
every test case. Would it not be better to make it one off?

2/ The test suite assumes that I will have my Jars in the place it has hard coded
(${AXISCPP_HOME}/lib/axisjava).I would like it to use my own CLASSPATH setting.

3. Is it possible to have a compile only opion?

Thanks,
Samisa...