axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [with -wnonwrapped option]Skeletons and stubs are generating for inquire_v2.wsdl
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:08:27 GMT
Amila,
   This is the problem. If you look into those methods in description.cpp you will notice
that
there are semantic errors. (even though it compiles)
   Looking into the WSDL, I think description could be handled using C++ string type.
   Hence we do not need this class at all, nor the description_Array class.
   'description' is just an example. There could be other cases like this.

Samisa...