axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: build.xml to build wsdl2ws tool
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:07:35 GMT
Well, if you want you could do this. However, for those who wish to keep the Axis Java Jars
where
they wish, you could set your classpath to include the Axis Java Jars rather than changing
the
build.xml file.
If you hard code it, people would have to manually copy the jar files to that location.
Please try setting the CLASSPATH and see if it works.

Samisa...