axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Client failed to load parser lib - axiscpp.conf location changed
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 03:59:50 GMT
I spent several hours struglling to get the client working as it was complaining
"Exception : DLOPEN FAILED in loading parser library"

I checked and rechecked the settings on my systems several times but they were correct.

Looking into the code, I found that the location of axiscpp.conf has been changed from
$AXISCPP_DEPLOY/axiscpp.conf to $AXISCPP_DEPLOY/etc/axiscpp.conf

I am not sure if this change was informed to the mailing list (to my knowlege, I did not see
any
message).
However, if you get problems running the client, please check this.

Thanks,
Samisa...