axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From damitha kumarage <>
Subject Test suite for Axis C++
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:02:38 GMT

I'm going to add a testsuite to $AXISCPP_HOME/tests/auto_build folder

When run with a wsdl as parameter this will simple generate the client
stubs for the wsdl and build with a pre-prepared file including the main
method and execute it. It will compare the result with the correct
result expected and prints the success status.

We can put all the wsdls in the wsdl folder there and run all the
tests for the wsdls in one run.
For details please refer to the Readme file there.

Special thanks go to Adrian Dick and John Howkins for providing Axis C++
this invaluble test suite.

View raw message