axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From damitha kumarage <>
Subject Re: Client failed to load parser lib - axiscpp.conf location changed
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 04:27:56 GMT
Hi Samisa,
When installing axiscpp.conf is copied into $AXISCPP_DEPLOY/etc
by the installer. And this place is correctly located by the engine
by use of $AXISCPP_DEPLOY env.
So there is nothing to do manually to locate axiscpp.conf.
You may be copying the files in the older way.
Anyway when you run $AXISCPP_DEPLOY/bin/ if it can't
find axiscpp.conf it complains like this

 cannot stat `../etc/axiscpp.conf_linux': No such file or directory