axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Generated source in CVS
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 04:18:31 GMT
Yes we need to have in CVS only the following
- The WSDL
- Business logic filled server side skeletons
- Client side manually written source files that uses the generated stub

And we probably need some changes in the WSDL2Ws tool to say,
- Not to generate server side skeletons (so that they don't overwrite
files)
- Probably to place the generated files in gen_src folders when a
command line option --autotest is given.

Susantha
---