axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Rathnayake" <ami...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [with -wnonwrapped option]Skeletons and stubs are generating for inquire_v2.wsdl
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 05:05:06 GMT
Hi Samisa,

I also tried to generate skeletons and stubs for inquire_v2.wsdl. When I
compiled them I also got so many errors as you said.

I generated in both styles wrapped and non-wrapped but in both I haven't
got your earlier problem that generation of empty classes with only the
constructor and destructor. But I only checked in the class
"description" that you have mentioned in your mail. I couldn't check in
all the classes as it has generated so many classes.

For the other problem, I think yes. According to my knowledge you should
be able to generate in non-wrapped style for wrapped style wsdl. But
other way round will not be working. If any of you have some different
idea on this please correct.

You can use non-wrapped option for wsdl's in doc-lit style.
The wsdl that you are using is a doc-lit one and is in wrapped style.

Thanks,
Amila.