axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Rathnayake" <ami...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: Supporting for Non-Wrapped WSDL's
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 13:17:19 GMT

Hi,

Here I am sending the implemented client and server sample application
for testing the non-wrapped style code generation. I have attached the
relevant wsdl file called GatewayWebService.wsdl as well.

I have zipped all the source files for client and server and the VC++
project files and also the *.dsw.

Thanks and Regards,
Amila Rathnayake.