axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Whitlock <>
Subject void* properties on a handler
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:36:39 GMT

I've recently joined John Hawkins' team at IBM Hursley as a developer. I
used to be a committer on Apache WSIF (remember that?).
I've put in some fixes that I'd like to donate back and here's the first

(See attached file: IMessageData.h.diff)(See attached file:
MessageData.cpp.diff)(See attached file: MessageData.h.diff)

The properties that can be get/set on a Handler used to be a string. This
fix passes the property as a void* allowing properties to be any type. I've
overloaded setProperty so that it takes a length enabling it to safely copy
the data.

Mark Whitlock, IBM Hursley
View raw message