axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: UTF-8 error
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 08:19:29 GMT

It was a programming error - thanks for your help :-)

John Hawkins

             "Sanjiva
             Weerawarana"
             <sanjiva@opensour                                          To
             ce.lk>                    "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
             09/07/2004 17:23                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: UTF-8 error
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

I just googled a bit and found the following:
     http://otn.oracle.com/pub/notes/technote_encodings.html

Looks like 0x01 is not a valid byte order mark .. so I'm afraid
I have no idea why someone is generating that beast into the
XML stream.

Sanjiva.