axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Samisa Abeysinghe" <SAbeysin...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Axis Java WSDL jars and WSDL2WS tool
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 05:55:01 GMT
Thanks Nithya for the feedback.

I hope you would be committing this to the cvs.
It would be helpful you could detail the dependencies between Axis Java
Jars and WSDL2Ws tool.

Provided that there are many improvements on the WSDL2Ws tool, it is a
good idea to have a test framework to for WSDL tool. At a glance this
should include C/C++/RPC/Document. Any ideas/suggestions please....

Samisa...

-----Original Message-----
From: nithya@opensource.lk [mailto:nithya@opensource.lk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 2:51 PM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: Axis Java WSDL jars and WSDL2WS tool

Hi,

I tried to sync WSDL2WS tool with Latest Axis Java Jar due to the impact
of it, I replaced the SchemaUtils.java from Axis java and added some of
the axis c++ functionalty already exisited in SchemaUtils.java,
further some changes to ElementDecl.java and WSDL2Ws.java was also
required.

After these changes, WSDL2Ws tool is generating skeletons & wrappers for
server side and stubs for client side as well.

I have attached the files.

rgds,
Nithya

> The current WSDL2WS implementation is based on Axis Java 1.1 Jars.
> Is there any effort to sync the WSDL2WS tool with Latest Axis Java
Jars?