axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Saucin <>
Subject Allocation deallocation question when calling IWrapperSoapSerializer::AddOutputParam
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:49:05 GMT
When I calling this function AddOutputParam, I passed a parameter (pValue) to
this function. When this parameter is a string (char*) that I have to create,
who is responsible of the destruction of this variable: have I to destruct
this parameter after calling the function or is it destructed by the function
itself? In this latest case, is there a special function for dynamic
allocation or can I use the new operator?
Pierre Saucin

View raw message