axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis C++ build in Linux is now very simple
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:01:49 GMT
Damitha,
    I got some problems in the build process for the server side (when linking apache2 module).
Client side was building fine. I am using Redhat Linux 9.0.

libtool: install: warning: relinking `libaxiscpp_mod2.la'
(cd /home/samisa/autoCVS/cvsAutoBuild/src/server/apache2; /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=relink
g++ -g -O2 -s -lstdc++ -o libaxiscpp_mod2.la -rpath /home/samisa/autoCVS/cvsAutoBuild/deploy/lib
mod_axis2.lo Apache2Transport.lo -s -lstdc++ -L/home/samisa/autoCVS/cvsAutoBuild/src/engine/server
-lserver_engine -ldl )
mv: can't stat source libaxiscpp_mod2.so.0.0.0
libtool: install: error: relink `libaxiscpp_mod2.la' with the above command before installing
it
make[4]: *** [install-libLTLIBRARIES] Error 1

    When I looked in the folders I saw that libserver_engine.so was in
/home/samisa/autoCVS/cvsAutoBuild/src/engine/server/.libs. However in the build process it
is
using
    -L/home/samisa/autoCVS/cvsAutoBuild/src/engine/server (see in the above message)

    Any clues please.

Thanks,
Samisa...