axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Susantha Kumara <susan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: WSDL2WS & proxy
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 10:47:15 GMT
Fetching the wsdls and parsing is done by the code of Axis java. So we
need help of a Axis Java developer to fix this problem. This fix is
basically getting some commandline parameters and passing to the
appropriate class instance of Axis Java (may be wsdl parser).

Also if you try to parse a wsdl of about 500kb it times out. There is a
commandline option to set the timeout etc for WSDL2Java tool. We have to
do the same.

Susantha.
---

On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 14:10, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> Hi all,
>    I am behind a proxy and I cannot use the WSDL2WS tool because of this with original
URLs (I