axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Susantha Kumara" <>
Subject RE: Removal of prefix from HeaderBlock
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:55:15 GMT
Hi Adrian,

IMO if a server is expecting a specific prefix it is wrong. It is the
namespace that is represented by a prefix is important. Please correct
me if I am wrong.

The namespace prefixes that are automatically added by the Serializer
are in form ns<n> where n is the sequence number.

So if any stub or handler adds a prefix of that kind there can be
namespace prefix conflicts. This api change was aimed at avoiding this
kind of conflicts.

View raw message