axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <>
Subject RE: Using method attributes within generated Axis Client stubs
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:37:02 GMT

We have been working with the example UDDI wsdls. (See attached file:
uddi_v2.xsd)(See attached file: inquire_v2.wsdl) Also available at

Note:  While working with these we have come across other problems - for a
number of which we have sent patches (or at least interim workarounds) to
this mailing list.

Adrian Dick (

             "Susantha Kumara"
                                       "'Apache AXIS C Developers List'"
             23-06-04 11:37            <>
              "Apache AXIS C           RE: Using method attributes within
             Developers List"          generated Axis Client stubs

Hi Adrian,

What you have done is correct. But before adding this code to CVS I need
to see some wsdls that has attributes on methods. Could you point me to
some valid wsdls of this kind.

View raw message