axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Stub class changes
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:48:06 GMT

OK, so more API changes have happened !

This brings up the question of exactly when are we going to stop changing
the API. We must make this API concrete NOW so that people don't have to
rewrite their code. There seems to be a fundamental problem with the object
model if we have to keep doing things like this to add in more function.
Are we happy with the overall object model now or do we see more change
ahead?

John Hawkins

             "Sanjiva
             Weerawarana"
             <sanjiva@opensour                                          To
             ce.lk>                    "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
                                       <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
             21/06/2004 04:55                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Stub class changes
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

Guys, design changes like this should be proposed/explained
*before* they're implemented .. that would've prevented this
kind of problems.

Sanjiva.