axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject AxisTransport.h diff
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:47:42 GMT

Hi Folks,

AxisTransport.h has two semi-colons in it and this won't compile on AIX
(don't ask me why!) . Could someone please remove them for me - thanks ->
*** 56,62 ****
        const char* getAttachment(const char* pcAttachmentId){return
"value";};
        void setEndpointUri(const char* pcEndpointUri)
        {m_pcEndpointUri = strdup(pcEndpointUri);};
!       void setSessionId(const char* pcSessionId){};
        const char* getSessionId(){return "some session id";};
        const char* getServiceName();
        AXIS_PROTOCOL_TYPE getProtocol();
        const char* getAttachment(const char* pcAttachmentId){return
"value";};
        void setEndpointUri(const char* pcEndpointUri)
        {m_pcEndpointUri = strdup(pcEndpointUri);};
!       void setSessionId(const char* pcSessionId){};;
        const char* getSessionId(){return "some session id";};
        const char* getServiceName();
        AXIS_PROTOCOL_TYPE getProtocol();

John Hawkins