axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <>
Subject Re: auto cvs builds and tests
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:57:02 GMT

For information - What platform is this on running what version of O/S - I
assume it's Linux something?

John Hawkins

             31/05/2004 10:35
              "Apache AXIS C           auto cvs builds and tests
             Developers List"

    I have a server running a script which download Axis C++ from cvs
every hour(cron job) and build and run samples and write to log(Thanks
Samisa for the script).
Now it mails to my local account on that machine.
I need to send the logs to dev mailing list if there is any build or run
failure. I'm experimenting with Mutt mail agent to do that. If anybody has
experience please help me.
My problem is how to use cron to send a mail with log information to the
mailing list.

View raw message