axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject pre-commit checks [Re: API doc generation with Doxygen
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:10:15 GMT
hi,

instead of relying on tradition i would suggest to add pre-commit target
(to makefile or build.xml <-- java is required anyway to compile
wsdl2ws) and have it recompile all code, run unit tests and call doxygen.

only if all of above succeeds one should do check in.

what happened to nightly builds? they could do the same pre-commit
checks on nightly basis.

thanks,

alek