axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject [Fwd: Re: C++ with Java?]
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 13:19:09 GMT

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: C++ with Java?
Date: 	Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:52:38 +0800
From: 	Ding Lei <dinglei@ipanel.cn>
To: 	axis-user@ws.apache.org

Hi,
	I'v deployed the Echo service that comes with Axis Java samples, using
Tomcat 5. When I attempt to run the CalculatorClient(modified endpoint already),
it prints:
Sending Requests to Server http://localhost:8080 ........

catch(...)
Abandon

What does that means? Is this a bug in Axis-C++ ?

Thank you

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 11:13:00AM +0200, Lerena, Alberto wrote:
> The SOAP communication is Language independent.  You can write your client in basic if
you want.

Yours,

   <<<:::::   D i n g    L e i   ::::::>>
 ||                                      ||
 || Ext: 8106                            ||
 || Email: <dinglei [A] ipanel [O] cn>   ||
 || Dept. Of Technology/Engineering      ||
 || Embedded Internet Solutions Inc.     ||

He thought he saw an albatross
That fluttered 'round the lamp.
He looked again and saw it was
A penny postage stamp.