axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject [Fwd: Re: C++ with Java?]
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 04:14:47 GMT

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: C++ with Java?
Date: 	Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:04:26 +0800
From: 	Ding Lei <dinglei@ipanel.cn>
To: 	axis-user@ws.apache.org

Hi Aleksander,
>    make sure to download AXIS-C++:
>    [4]http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/download.html
>    and look into samples/client
>    HTH,
Yeah I did found some samples in the samples/client, the problem is that, there are no
CORRESPONDING web service in the Java samples. For ex, there is an Calculator client in
Axis C++ samples, but no Calculator web service in the Axis java samples.

Since I know nothing about C++, so I would like to find some existant samples(proven to work)
to test for the intercommunication, rather than writing my own C++ & Java code(which might
contains errors in the code itself).

Thank you.

>    alek
> --
> The best way to predict the future is to invent it - Alan Kay
>
> References
>
>    1. http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-dev&r=1&w=2
>    2. http://ws.apache.org/mail.html
>    3. http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-dev&m=108610500422817&w=2
>    4. http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/download.html

--
Yours,

 || Ext: 8106                            ||
 || Email: <dinglei [A] ipanel [O] cn>   ||
 || Dept. Of Technology/Engineering      ||
 || Embedded Internet Solutions Inc.     ||

Coincidences are spiritual puns.
		-- G. K. Chesterton