axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: C++ with Java?
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 03:25:30 GMT
Ding Lei wrote:

>Hello folks,
>  I just installed Axis c++ & java for tomcat. I wonder if it's
>possible to use C++ client to access a Java web service(running on tomcat)?

there were reported some problems with handling HTTP/1.1 in Axis-C++
that prevented C++ client to talk to tomcat server (it should be now
fixed in CVS ...).

please check axis-c-user/axis-c-dev archives
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-dev&r=1&w=2> and subscribe to
place than axis-dev to get answer about AXIS/C++ client
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-c-dev&m=108610500422817&w=2>.

>  Since I couldn't find a corresponding C++ client & a java server
>in the Axis samples, Would anyone of you kindly provide one? I know
>almost nothing about C++ :(  Just wanna to test if the intercommunication
>works.

make sure to download AXIS-C++:

http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/download.html

and look into samples/client