axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Rathnayake <>
Subject Found errors in WSDL2WS tool generated methods
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:20:44 GMT

Hi All,

I have generated Stubs and Skeletons for DocLit type WSDL which is called ExtensibilityQuery.wsdl
and implemented the server and client sides. I used the latest cvs head to generate the WSDL2ws
tool. I tried to verify the xsd:any type support. Here I have attached the relevant WSDL as

I found 3 errors, one in server side and the other two is in client side.

01).  In client side in the PortType Wrapper there is an else block without having relevant
if statement.

Here I will give the generated code for your reference

int iExceptionCode = e.getExceptionCode();

                        if(AXISC_NODE_VALUE_MISMATCH_EXCEPTION != iExceptionCode)

                        else if (AXIS_SUCCESS == m_pCall->checkFault("Fault","http://localhost:8080/axis/ExtensibilityQuery"
))//Exception handling code goes here

                                    cFaultcode = m_pCall->getElementAsString("faultcode",

                                    cFaultstring = m_pCall->getElementAsString("faultstring",

                                    cFaultactor = m_pCall->getElementAsString("faultactor",

                                                  cFaultdetail = m_pCall->getElementAsString("faultdetail",

                                                  throw AxisException(cFaultdetail);

                        else throw;

02). In following generated code there is an error given as;

cannot convert from 'const char *' to 'const class Stub'

        No constructor could take the source type, or constructor overload resolution was

The relevant constructor is ;

ExtensibilityQueryPortType::ExtensibilityQueryPortType(const char* pcEndpointUri):Stub(pcEndpointUri)

03). In the Server side in following method it has a try statement without a catch block.

int ExtensibilityQueryPortTypeWrapper::query(void* pMsg)

Thanks and Regards,

Amila Rathnayake.

Do You Yahoo!?