axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Ding Lei <>
Subject About the "C++ with java" post
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 00:58:10 GMT
Hello folks,
	Yesterday I sent a post to axis-user mailing list, with the subject "C++ with java", and
on it was being forwarded to axis-c-dev mailing list by a kind ppl. Since I wasn't subscribed
to axis-c-dev til just now, I am not sure whether there was any replies to that topic. There

doesn't seem to be any archive for this mailing list.

  If there are replies, would anyone of you kindly send replie(s) to my emailbox? (See my
  Thank you very much.

   <<<:::::   D i n g    L e i   ::::::>>
 || Ext: 8106                            ||
 || Email: <dinglei [A] ipanel [O] cn>   ||
 || Dept. Of Technology/Engineering      ||
 || Embedded Internet Solutions Inc.     ||
"Pascal is Pascal is Pascal is dog meat."
		-- M. Devine and P. Larson, Computer Science 340

View raw message