axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From damitha kumarage <dami...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: WSD:2Ws improvements to enable automated testing
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:48:17 GMT
Hi Samisa,
On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 09:19, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> Damitha,
>     The executable of samples and tests are ganerated withing gen_src sub folder, before
install.
>     I think it is better to place it outside gen_src folder.

Makefile.am is also generated from the wsdl2ws tool. I haven't tested
whether it is possible to move the executable to a desired place
other than the place where the Makefile is.

I've a suggestion about the code generation, to avoid this problem.
When we run the tool as
java org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws -lc++ -sserver -omyserver
the best thing is to create the generated source inside
myserver/gen_src and create Makefile.am in myserver

>     (the idea is that user should not even bother to have a look within gen_src).
Yes