axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From damitha kumarage <>
Subject Re: seperate generated code in samples/tests
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 07:45:40 GMT
Hi Samisa,
I did this for some of the new test cases I developed.
<sample_folder>/gen_src contains all the tool generated code.
But the deveper may change code in the generated files. Yet he
can only put his own files in <sample_folder>(or any other sub folder)

Let's change to this structure in the existing samples as well.