axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <>
Subject Re: HTTP chunked problem
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 08:09:04 GMT

The code cannot deal with href's at the moment.
We would like href's soon and we are working on a way to find out how to do

John Hawkins,

             "cheng liang"
             03/05/2004 00:51                                           cc
             Please respond to         Re: HTTP chunked problem
              "Apache AXIS C
             Developers List"

Hi, John,

I think you should put HTTPChunking resolution code in the channel layer.
This will make the httptransport code seems more consistent since the
difference will be solved in the below layer.

As for libwww, I have not used it yet. If it is strong enough, it would be
a good choice.

My major concern is the Class Object Deserialization problem. As I
the existing code could not deal with it correctly. The code could not
the "href" attribute, and treat it correctly.

The payload is as follows:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv=""
coding/" xmlns:ns1="">
    <ns1:getUserReturn href="#id0"/>
   <multiRef id="id0" soapenc:root="0"
soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmls" xsi:type="ns2:UsersWS"
xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xml" xmlns:ns2="urn:BeanService">
    <address xsi:type="xsd:string"></address>
    <birthday xsi:type="xsd:date">1986-01-01</birthday>
    <certificateNumber xsi:type="xsd:string"></certificateNumber>
    <collaboratorId xsi:type="xsd:int">0</collaboratorId>
    <country xsi:type="xsd:string">cn</country>
    <description xsi:type="xsd:string"></description>
    <email xsi:type="xsd:string"></email>
    <handset xsi:type="xsd:string"></handset>
    <handsetBand xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>
    <msn xsi:type="xsd:string"></msn>
    <nickName xsi:type="xsd:string">test2</nickName>
    <password xsi:type="xsd:string">111111</password>
    <postalcode xsi:type="xsd:string"></postalcode>
    <province xsi:type="xsd:string">31</province>
    <qq xsi:type="xsd:string"></qq>
    <question xsi:type="xsd:string">hello</question>
    <realName xsi:type="xsd:string"></realName>
    <registerIp xsi:type="xsd:string"></registerIp>

    <result xsi:type="xsd:string"></result>
    <secondPassword xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:nil="true"/>
    <sex xsi:type="xsd:string">0</sex>
    <telephone xsi:type="xsd:string"></telephone>
    <userId xsi:type="xsd:long">23</userId>
    <userName xsi:type="xsd:string">test2</userName>
    <website xsi:type="xsd:string"></website>

I use the following code in client stub:

Ret = (UsersWS*)m_pCall->GetCmplxObject((void*) Axis_DeSerialize_UsersWS,
                                         (void*) Axis_Create_UsersWS,
                                         (void*) Axis_Delete_UsersWS,
                                          "return", 0);

I get that Ret equal NULL.