axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Rathnayake <writetoam...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Ws and the GoogleSearch.wsdl
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 11:40:27 GMT
Hi,

I am not clear about this. If you can send me the wsdl, I can workout and try to generate
Stubs. So can you pls send me the wsdl file.

Amila Rathnayake.

John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

fyi: we are trying to generate the stubs for uddi and are having
substantial difficulties :-(

John Hawkins

Amila Rathnayake
oo.com> To
axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
24/05/2004 09:27 cc
axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject
Please respond to RE: WSDL2Ws and the
"Apache AXIS C GoogleSearch.wsdl
Developers List"

Hi Michael,

If you managed to generate the stubs and skeletons for Claculator.wsdl then
you should not be having any problem in generating for any wsdl. I also
tried that GoogleSearch.wsdl and generated the Stubs and skeletons. If you
need the output files, I can send those files only to your email. (because
I don't like to fill up mail boxes of all the subscribers of the list)

If you have set all the class paths accurately you just need to do these;

1). Copy the GoogleSearch.wsdl and wsdl2ws.jar file into a folder. (say
)

2). In a command prompt change directory to and execute the
following commands to generate Client Stubs and Server Skeletons.

3). Java -classpath .\wsdl2ws.jar;%classpath%
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws GoogleSearch.wsdl -o./ServerOut -lc++
-sserver

* This will generate the ServerOut folder in side the

4). Java -classpath .\wsdl2ws.jar;%classpath%
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws GoogleSearch.wsdl -o./ClientOut -lc++
-sclient

* This will generate the ClientOut folder in side the

Hope this will be helpful.

Thanks,
Amila Rathnayake.

Do you Yahoo!?