axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa_abeysin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Call initilize and uninitialize
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 08:58:42 GMT
Hi All,
   In the generated client stubs, I see that the Call object is initialized and uninitilized
for
every call.
   I think this is too much for every call (there can be performace issues as well). Also
initing
and uniniting per metod call causes stub wide info to be erased between calls. We should only
create and close the connection per each method call.

   Why not we initialize the Call once the stub class is created and ininitialize it in the
stub
destructor and call connect and disconnect for evry call?

Thanks,
Samisa...